What to Expect at a Massachusetts Dual Diagnosis Rehab Center?
Are you embarking on the journey to recovery at a Dual Diagnosis Treatment Center in Massachusetts? Well, you are not alone! We are so proud of you!
As mental health intertwines with substance abuse, these centers stand as pillars of support, offering a roadmap toward transformative healing.
Let’s delve into what awaits you at a Dual Diagnosis Treatment Center in Massachusetts and why it’s an essential choice for those seeking comprehensive care.
What To Expect At Dual Diagnosis Treatment Center In Massachusetts?
Comprehensive Assessment and Diagnosis
Dual Diagnosis Treatment Centre Massachusetts follows a comprehensive evaluation process. Hence, trained professionals assess both mental health and substance abuse issues meticulously, recognizing the intricate interplay between the two. This first step lays the groundwork for a personalized treatment plan tailored to your needs.
Range of Treatment Techniques
A comprehensive and successful dual-diagnosis treatment program involves a blend of different therapies and techniques. Some of the standard techniques used in dual diagnosis treatment include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy – relieves anxiety and corrects negative behaviors.
- Dialectical-Behavior Therapy – helps in reducing self-injuring behaviors.
- Contingency Management – positive behaviors are rewarded and reinforced.
- Medication Management – use of sedatives and anti-depressants.
World Class Treatment Settings
In Massachusetts, according to the severity of the addiction level, treatment settings are prescribed. The common ones include:
- Inpatient treatment settings that will monitor you 24/7 and provide a structured schedule of treatments and activities.
- Standard outpatient treatment is a flexible option that only requires visiting the facility several times weekly.
- Intensive outpatient care, which usually entails visiting the facility 6 to 30 hours per week.
Safe and Supportive Environment
Dual Diagnosis Treatment Center in Massachusetts provides a safe and supportive environment where individuals can share their struggles without judgment. This commitment to reducing stigma fosters a sense of community and understanding crucial to recovery. Besides, a team of skilled professionals is dedicated to your well-being.
Take The Next Step Today!
According to NIMH, more than half of Americans with Dual-Diagnosis disorder do not receive any treatment. If you are about to start your journey to healing, remember that we are proud of you!
Resilience Behavioural Health is here to assist you. Contact us at 888.534.7170 to discuss your treatment options and embark on the journey to recovery and mental well-being.