Resilience Behavioral Health offers intensive outpatient programs (IOPs) to help individuals struggling with mental health issues. Our intensive outpatient treatment program is designed to provide tailored care in a supportive and therapeutic environment. We focus on being a true dual-diagnosis treatment center, so we could be the place for you if you’re experiencing both substance use issues and mental health conditions.
What Is an Intensive Outpatient Program?
An intensive outpatient program combines intensive psychotherapy with lifestyle and medical support to help individuals struggling with substance use, mental health, and behavioral issues.
At Resilience Behavioral Health, our intensive outpatient programs are designed to provide structured care in an environment of support and empathy. Our team consists of experienced clinicians and professionals who specialize in providing intensive outpatient treatment.
We recognize the unique needs of each individual, so we will work with you to create a personalized intensive outpatient program that meets your specific goals and needs. We also provide ongoing support throughout your intensive outpatient program experience to ensure you are successful in your recovery journey.
Our intensive outpatient programs provide a wide range of benefits, including:
- Structured support throughout your recovery journey
- A safe and supportive environment to explore your issues and develop healthy coping strategies
- 24/7 access to medical care and support services
- Holistic treatment that addresses the whole person
- Access to a variety of therapeutic modalities
- A focus on building self-esteem and confidence
Contact us today at Resilience Behavioral Health to learn more about our intensive outpatient programs if you’re looking for intensive outpatient treatment in Walpole, MA. We are here to help you take the first step toward finding hope and healing. For a free and confidential assessment with an experienced treatment specialist
Is Intensive Outpatient Treatment Right for You?
Some signs that an IOP is right for you include:
- Struggling with substance use issues
- Engaging in risky behaviors or self-destructive habits
- Feeling overwhelmed by mental health issues
- Experiencing difficulty managing stress or cravings
- Difficulty with forming healthy relationships
- Having a hard time following through with treatment plans
- Needing intensive care but don’t feel ready for a residential treatment center
However, IOP treatment isn’t for everyone. If you’re experiencing the following symptoms, more intensive care may be necessary:
- Suicidal ideation
- Active psychosis
- Self-injury or self-harm
- Homicidal thoughts
- Intense cravings for drugs or alcohol
- Severe substance use disorder symptoms
- A history of detoxing without intensive care
- A history of unsuccessful treatment plans
If you or your loved one are experiencing these symptoms please call us today and we will work strenuously to place you in the appropriate facility for your issues. We can be reached at (888)-401-1179 24 Hours a day 7 days a week.
Intensive Outpatient Program in Walpole, MA, with Resilience Behavioral Health
At Resilience Behavioral Health, we understand the unique challenges of intensive outpatient treatment, and we are here to help you on your road to recovery. Our intensive outpatient programs provide comprehensive care focusing on healing the body and mind.
If you or a loved one are suffering from mental health issues, substance use issues, or behavioral problems, don’t hesitate to seek help. Contact us today at 888.401.1179 to learn more about intensive outpatient programs and our intensive outpatient treatment services. We’re here to help you on your journey to recovery.